Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wassup? It's been quite a period.

Hello bloggie. It has been quite some time since I last blogged. A few days I guess. I first I thought it wasn't that happening, and nothing much has happened since the past few days... But when I looked back... Wow. I wouldn't say that I'm quite a happening guy. I would rather name myself after urrrr.. myself? Jo El used to equate me with entertainment, Dan = Entertainment. Awww... Too bad he's gone now, and I miss him too. He was a good housemate, a good friend.

Enough about old skool stories. On monday, I went to play squash with Mikee and the rest again. She was enthusiastic bright, but yet, something tells me that she's been keeping alot of secrets in her heart. They way she played cards by herself, and that thing she said to me, keeps me wondering all this while. What has happened in the past? Something bad? I don't know. She refuses to elaborate further, and I didn't want to ask. I guess sometimes its better to leave things the way it is. Oh well, we did break the record of 10 hits. Hah, that's how good our squash is. Laugh all you want. :p The only person who would be reading this and laugh, would be you, Amanda, I think. This blog is supposed to be kept for myself only, but well, guys are guys. They give in to girls. Sadly.

And then, my usual self. Being lazy and procastinative, I now think that I have a long list, or rather I would say, dozens of work to do. but oh well, I'm being myself. I was absent from class for 2 days, and Shin Yee keeps saying that she'll strangle me for all the time that I wasn't in class. And yet, she complains that she has to read miniature version of journals. She even measured how thick the journals are. lol. Whatever you can do when you're desperate I guess. :p Don't get angry at me for typing this, if you ever read this in the later days. Heh.

I went clubbing tonight. Errrrr, #%*@$@). So called clubbing. Euphoria, Ministry of Sound. A screwed up place. F**ked up man. The Malaysian version of this "high class" club sucks. I've always wondered, which idiot would line up to pay to enter the club. Its freaking expensive, and all the bouncers think that you can't afford it. Damn. I wonder how'd you live with a club like that, but yet, there were dozens, or I would say, more people than you'll ever see lining up to enter a haunted house, damn. They were sweating like pigs, as it was freaking hot in the corridor, and yet, Malaysians, with their kaypo attitude of curiosity, would endure this pain to enter a club. Omfg. They drive like nuts. Probably this is where their patience were channeled to. Too bad, we didn't enter the club. I guess some other time, when all of us can afford it better, we'll dump bottles at the bouncers.

Ah, well, the good part. I was in bambo9 for their 1st ever anniversary tonight. The first time I clubbed with Sharon today, errr, again, so called clubbed. As usual, the hot chique. lol. Trying to dance her way by herself, and you, Redd... Dot dot dot. Not only that I felt odd to dance with a good friend, but all the things that we've shared, your problems, mine, whatever and whatsoever that you can think of. Probably its about time to put aside my consience and conciousness. I would, go and dance with her, the next time I have the chance to. Then, there was this girl at the other table behind us. Damn. Now that I think cindians rocks baby! Her name is Michelle, so I guessed from her msn. Hmmmph. She was hot, open minded, friendly, nice, bla bla bla.... whatever you can think of that you want a CHIQUE to be.

For the very first time, I have chiques throwing ice over my head, then come to me and ask me if I'm okay. Well, strike the jackpot baby. I told her that I'm oaky, still awake. She says: ARE YOU SURE? LET ME HELP YOU. *grabs a bunch of ice from the ice container and rubs them on my face* . Damn. She asked again: ARE YOU STILL OKAY? DID I DO ANYTHING TO YOU? Wowowo, of course, I said no. Errr, this time I have coke with ice. On the face. Then she asked again: ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OKAY? Yeah. She: ARE YOU WET? Errr... NOt really? Then I got a big piece of ice rubbed and poked into my mouth. Lol. Damn, where would you find a girl who would do such things? HEH. But its cool, she did talk abit of nonsense, and gave us her msn.

But well, the bad part is... I spent like 100 bucks for bacardi shots. Rapsberry konon. Tastes like fever medication. But oh well, the shot girls are persistent, and they are good at persuasion. Feels like Chen. Holy persuasion. Converts a creep to fight by your side. =.=

Veen's coming down tomorrow. I wonder what's gonna happen. Ahem, probably I wondered too much by myself. Now that I don't think anything's gonna happen. Damn, potong stim right. Then, I'm still all eager to meet her. Not to say that I really missed her, but yes, I do, at times. And alot of people do find it a little odd. Girls are complicated. Really complicated. I have no idea. Lets see how things are gonna swing tomorrow. Good luck to myself.

I should go to bed. Left with like 3 hours to sleep lol. Good night.

No comments: