Saturday, June 28, 2008

Emo, Club, and the end of hols.

Damn, it sure has been a pretty long night... Very very long night. Another night spent in club... I drank freaking alot tonight. Came outta the club tipsy, very tipsy. If any of you happen to realise, girls nowadays... They're getting wilder and hotter, but yet, some of them are just pure arrogant. Not as a way of showing off, but as a way of showing you the way out. Sad, right? But oh well, I'm sure that someday will come. But damn... I missed out on someone else. Huhu... Why do girls like Maison so much I wonder. C'mon ladies, the dance floor sucks... errr, for guys? But then still, when you have a company or scores of friends there, it doesn't really matter right.

Always, as people would say, a friend in deed is a friend in need. At times when I was drunk, which does not happen often, and I would say it has only happened twice or 3 times till today, since I set foot on earth, friends would always be there to cover for me, take care of me, and make sure that I reach home safely. I guess everyone should return such favours right. Boon got pretty drunk tonight lol. I don't really know why, but he seems to be troubled with his girlfriend's stuff. Dude, I hope you both will work out allright. But of course, you can't be getting away with this without a proper introduction of her to your good friend, and, hmmph... Introduce some of her friends too lol !

I just got home, and I didn't sleep the whole Saturday. There goes my holidays =/ Class's gonna start tomorrow and this sucks baby. Damn... No more free gaming days, no more clubbing on weekdays, and of course, about time to get healthy. Heh. I guess I'm gonna go for squash again tomorrow. With Mikee and gang. I do really enjoy those ball hitting session with them, her especially.

Veen's coming down on thursday, and she's just confirmed it yesterday night. But... She isn't coming down alone. Too bad for me I guess. She did kinda stirr up my emotions for that moment, but oh well... Those draft games got me running along again. Sorry mates, for my carelessness in the game. It was quite foolish of me not to realise such important things in the game. I should go to bed now... Its 2 pm =.=

No comments: