Saturday, July 5, 2008

Emoness and Chillingz

It haven't been a good day, eventhough the night drinking session was good. Veen, I don't really know how you get yourself into such trouble. You called me today, and in your sobbing voice you tell me your concerns. What can I do for you, really? Who am I in this life of yours. I know, as a friend, I've always tried my best to help and advise you, but, this is abit different from other situations. Its about you and your relationship. If you really think that he's not the one for you, in my little heart says, leave him and start all over again. But I really couldn't bear to tell you that straight forward, cos in my heart, I know you're trying your best to make this work. But yet, I really don't understand. Why bother forcing yourself into something that you wouldn't be happy of. You complained, that he's a good friend, but he's over-controlling and over-protective. He restricts you from your freedom, and who has the right to do so, when the Lord himself gives you the freedom to do anything you wanted? Freewill. remember? He's actually quite fucked up, but yet I don't think you're seeing it the way I'm looking at it. I really don't know what else to tell you Veen. You've been a dear to me, but yet I'm helpless when you need me.

Enough about the emoness. I went for a drink tonight, again, with Kenneth. There was only two of us, and urm, some friends. His friendster friends. Of course I did get to know them abit later on, and we talked and played games, but the most important thing is that, we talked about lots of stuff. About ladies, work, studies, friends, and I do realise that we're not quite different from each other, except some of our perspectives, and a little bit on the way we think. I really would appreciate a friend like you. And Redd, you have been guilty tonight. Charged with FFKness. Lawl.

I wouldn't be writing much tonight. Pretty sleepy, but Veen, I hope you'll pull yourself through this stuff soon. I'll try my best to be there for you whenever you need me, and if you really do need help, tell me. It may be a little too late the day you read this blog, and you may be surprised, but I'll tell you abit it someday later, I think, when I'm ready to show you. But I do know, that you'll call whenever you need me to be at your side, and you can count on me. It applies to everyone, not only you, cos I know, I would try my best to help anyone who's in trouble. I'm sure someone else will return the favour when I'm in trouble myself. God Bless.

No comments: