Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tipsiness and Lots of Fun

I haven't been writing much lately. Errr, there haven't been much to write. But tonight, I went clubbing agian, with TCC and the rest, of course, Kenneth was there. Both of them were drunk, but there was this girl. Her nick was Cy, same initial as mine. She's friendly, interesting and such, but she knows her limits too well. She's kinda like a good girl, but I'm interested to know her more. Oh well, practically, I just wanna make some friends and know everyone better.

Shit I'm freaking tipsy when I'm typing this. Errr, I just realised, I practically attended none of the classes at all this semester. Damn, what's going on man dan... Ah well, the meeting today with our perceptors went smoothly, even though we almost ran outta patience waiting for them. Oh well, we've gotta understand anyway, they're busy. Now that I know, my English sucks, no matter how many of you think that its at least okay. Damn proposal. It took me like half the night till morning to work on it and get it done. Oh well, at least its okay now. Pray for me and hope that I'll get a result that is good enough to pull my CGPA up. I think. I hope, I pray.


My new phone.... =.=. Its hard to use.. I think, or rather, I'm not used to it. I hope that the additional functions will become useful soon. Nitez.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...