Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A new baby, and another great start.

What's over is over. I kept telling myself. My mum told me the same thing too, over and over agian. Well, I think its about time to really pick up the bits of myself that was left over, and move on forward. Even though we still keep in touch and we're in a good relationship, things should move on. You're now attached. Things should change, and nothing remains the same as last time.

And yes, the long wait for the new baby... Has finally ended. The PDA arrived today, after a long wait at the mamak, in the cyber, in McD, and back to mamak again. I wonder what the guy who's helping me to get the phone did, but oh well, I did have quite a good time testing my patience, talking nonsense to Kenneth. I mean, we do actually share alot of stuff, guys stuff, which we seldom talk to girls about. And of course, guys are guys, business talk. =.= We both have this idea, that liqour buffet is gonna be a bang. I wonder, all those plans... Are they gonna work someday? lol. I've yet to check the phone out... I'm eager to. :p I shall skip all the unnecessary details.

I heard Kelly's back in KL. Can't wait to see her, and of course, claim my date. I should go to bed. Haven't been sleeping much and I've been skipping a little too many classes. Damn work. Proposal is really taking quite a toll on everyone. Nitez.

No comments: