Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wassup Barcelonaaa!

Well, it's been quite some time since I last clubbed with Kenneth and the rest. Hmmph, nothing much has happened recently, except that today, I discovered that.... IMU cup's dota is gonna be a tough event. And I'm still wondering if I should play. Damn... If I would, then how is it that my juniors are gonna show their true colours? Lawl, maybe they won't. I thought. I would probably be still thinking that.... They might not have enough experience to fight Kyle, or even Ken and the rest. Its gonna be tough for them to handle. But... Should I play? Or Shoulnd't I? I don't know... The recent ICCG event, has taught me alot, but, it might not be enough. Who knows? Well, I shall leave it up to You to decide, and lead me on.

Slepy and tipsy as I am, I was in barcelona tonight, together with Kyle, Joel and Kenneth. It has been quite messy a night, with Joel and Kyle losing themselves at the dance floor. And there was this friend of Kenneth, which was quite hard to handle. Hmmph, he's not a girl, but he drinks alot, and seldom.... Pretty seldom, we beat him to it =/. Well, I did go to the dance floor, but Barcelona, is still Barcelona. For those who've been there, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Rather, I was messaging this girl. Hmmph, I was tipsy, I think, but I'm sure that I was sober or rather, concious enough to be replying her. Like I've mentioned in my message, alcohol would've taken quite a toll on me, but it would make me think less, rather than considering my risks. If you would read this, I think you'll know what I mean. But well, I do mean what I've said in those messages, regardlesss of whether I'm sober, or concious enough.

Saturday ! I just can't wait for that day to come, and I"m really looking forward to it. Hopefully everything will turn out good. I shall go to bed soon, as my eyes are... Already half? Good night.

No comments: