Friday, July 4, 2008

Gents, lads and dates.

Arrr... Shit. I wrote everything but I forgot to save them, and now I've to write them over again. Oh well, I went clubbing again, yesterday night. Damn, Kenneth, you've slacked out dude. You've been drunk for two nights in a row lol. How can you let this happen? You were one of the most steady guy among us. But well, the night turned out to be good. Everyone had fun, and most of you were too tipsy to even walk in a straight line.

I went back home that night, late, errr, or I would rather say early? 4.30 am. I got home, took my shoes off, threw my socks and shirt into the laundry basket, and poof, a nice hot bath. But there's one problem. I couldn't sleep till my work is done. Damn elective reports. Oh well, I practically did nothing for them, except wasting my time in cyber-cafes, and of course, play some tournaments. It has been quite some time since we've won any tourneys. Things haven't been going on well, and with my current teammates, we haven't really been doing anything or have any training. I wonder how things are gonna turn out for SMM.

I came outta the bathroom, and I got straight to work. But I did talk to Veen too. She's been complaining to me about him, the other guy, or I would rather say, her so-called-boyfriend. Things between them haven't been going on well. I don't know why she tells nobody else but me, but this is abit odd you know. Telling your ex about your present. Heh. But its cool, I can take it. But there's something that I don't really understand. If you know that its not gonna work, why bother dragging. I personally think that you need more courage and determination in yourself, Veen.

You know, there are things that I don't really understand about guy, eventhough I'm one of those typical guys. We all would say that, younger guys are childish. It is really that bad, that older girls would usually try to avoid dating younger guys. I agree, they can be immatured, and sometimes, even annoying and irritating. But, talk about dating older guys. I am surprised myself, when I look at things that has happened between my girl-friends, and their partners. Is it really true, that guys turn possesive and insecured when they age? Or is it just that they're looking for something different in their partners? I don't really know, I'm not there yet.

Almost everyone tell me that trust is an important essence in a relationship. BUT, ask yourselves. How many of you practice what you're telling me? How many of you, really trust your partner enough? I wouldn't say that you should trust your partner in everything that she or he says or does, but you should trust them to a certain extent. I used to be someone who's curious and suspicious of my partner. I always wanted to find out what she's doing, where she's going or where she's at, who she's with, but, does it really matters? Personally I think, you should let your partner know your plans, so that he or she wouldn't be worried about you, or they know where to look for you if there's anything urgent. I really don't understand, how can guys and girls, think so primitively, or think so much, that they can even visualise things that wouldn't come across your mind. Some parents and partners can be so insecured, that they would assume that you're gonna cheat or lie to them anytime.

C'mon people, is this a sign of insecurity, immaturity, or is it just another plain malaysian attitude or way of thinking? I can't really give you an answer for this, but I PERSONALLY THINK, this is dumb. I believe that everyone knows their limit, to a certain extent. Some people might overdo things, but when they look back someday, I'm sure they will know.

When I saw you today Veen, you changed alot. We talked alot during lunch, and you complained about him alot. Sometimes, I do really feel the empathy for you. But oh well, I now think, that you are more matured in the way you think, but infront of me, I think, only to me, you're always that kiddo girl who wants attention. I really hope you'll be fine, and you'll get over this as soon as possible. I've changed alot too, I know. The relationship, breaking up period and there after, I've learned alot, and I've also learned to look at things from a different way, different perspectives. Howeverm, I still think that I'm quite indecisive and I think I don't have enough confidence. You've always said that I'm much more matured than alot of guys. I sorta like agree now, from what I've seen.

You know, sending you to Sentral today... I kinda felt awkward when you gave me that. Even though I was longing for it, and I've missed you, but... Still, it feels odd. Not that I didn't want it, or I didn't like it, I just don't know how to describe my feelings. You know, you sorta like... Made me fall for you again. Eventhough mum previously told me that I shouldn't get myself involved in things that have already passed, I'm still in a dilemma myself. I do hope that things will work out well in its ways for you, Veen. I'll pray for you too.

Well, I'm still quite excited to meet a friend who'll be back in KL by next week or so. I've got a date with her, for a lunch at a place that I've never been before. She's smart, charming, cool, and pretty deadly with her tongue. She bites with her words, if you're not careful. :P . Is that abit too much of credit for you, young lady? You know, you seem to be someone who knows alot about stuff, good at words, and its kinda challenging talking to you when you are filled with melancholy, sarcasm and cynicism. I'm really looking forward to meet you soon, and to know you better, cos you seem like a pretty interesting person to discover.

I should go to bed. Slept only 4 hours yesterday. Damn, clubbing again for tonight =). Well, we'll see how things take their path, and I hope everything will turn out for the better for all of us, especially you Veen.

No comments: