Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Day Spent.

LoL. Okie, at the first place, I wouldn't even believe that I would be writing this. I was freaking tipsy yesterday night. So am I tonight.

I practically spent my whole day in Point Extreme again, trying to pawn some noobs... But yet, its just another wastage of time. I should be spending them on something else more beneficial, Ling advises. But yet, those lazy bones... They're still lazy. So... Too bad, time is being spent in Px again, on noobs.

Too bad you know, when what you have been wondering all night, didn't turn out as it was supposed to be. It was a major disappointment, to find out that the HOT CHIQUE yesterday, is a Thai national. I think, or at least my friends think so. I wonder if they're too tipsy to make their judgement, but I still think that S H E ' S H O T. But well, let bygones be bygones.

Things would've changed a little, for the better. Leen isn't angry at me anymore, I think. She says its up to me to decide whether she's angry or not. But... Being a guy, when a girl replies you, I think it sounds like forgiveness you know. I'm a guy who cannot live in guilt, FYI, for those who didn't know. Especially when a girl is angry at me.

Clubbed again tonight. Been spending a little to much. Those cash that I had for the electric bills, disappeared to the hands of the government. 100 bucks down the drain of the tank, for my darling. She's silky black, still looking good. Or at least I think so.

Recently, I got a little boost in my own self confidence. Now that I think I look N O T B A D... Hmmph... I used to be a little passive in club, but recently, there's a little bit of improvement. If you've really decided to find out, ask me about it. If only you're interested cause they may bore you to death. HAHA....

After all, things went smoothly, and today is a better day as compared to yesterday. Gl hf, I would say. Nitez baby.

No comments: