Friday, June 27, 2008

Fellow ladies, clubs and friends.

Yeah. I'm back. Sitting on this lonely bed, watching Tv, listening to emo songs. Just came back from coco, and yet, there are lots of things that have been wondering in my head at this moment, and I'll try to write what I remember and what I can.

Okay, call me a bad friend. I'm really sorry Kyle, for not making it to the paintball session. I was feeling pretty bad this morning when I got up, and it got worse as soon as I stepped off the bed. The headache stroke me as if I had a stone piercing through my head. It was that bad. Sometimes, I really feel bad, for flying kites towards friends. It happens, you know, at times when I'm so lazy to move my bones, and at times when I'm really not feeling well. Can't help it, and I'm sorry if I did offend any of you guys, or ladies.

I practically did nothing much today, as it is another day of camping at the cyber cafe. Played a few games, and then I rushed home to get ready to club tonight. Cocobanana, the usual spot, lol. Apparently my classmates are still wondering that I'm gonna club tonight. Its friday night you know, how can you bear to stay home? I don't really understand. This is not meant against anyone specific, as I respect everyone's differential decision and persepctive.

As I entered the club, I noticed two girls dancing at the end of the dance floor. From the back, it did look like someone I knew, of course, someone from IMU, the girl who had brought me clubbing at the very first time. I shall not mention names. Thoughts about you ran through my mind as if a waterfall is rushing down the cliffs. Then I messaged her, asking her if the girl is who I've been thinking it was. But then, too bad, she told me that it isn't her, but it's a little too late.I did notice a few girl that was abit drunk at the club tonight. And one of them was her. She fell close to me, and I had to pick her up by her waist, and help her move her way down the dance floor to her table with her friend. Both of them was quite drunk, or I would rather say, freaking tipsy. I hope that they got home safely. And back to the other girl. I shall not mention names, as above. She calls me darling, again, says that I missed her too much. But well, who wouldn't miss such a hot chique. I don't really know, things between us have been quite complicated, and I guess its better to leave it this way, unless we can make an improvement to this.

I drove home, half tipsy. Fetched Kyle back, and got home safely. Or at least I think, and then I messaged Veen. To be honest to myself, I do miss her, in some ways. And knowing that she's coming down next week, I do hope that we can spend some time together, if condition and situation allows. I do wanna club with her again, as it has been quite some time since we danced with one another.

To know that Kyle's gonna ask the dentistry chiques out tomorrow, is a good thing. Now that I'm all excited to go clubbing again tomorrow. Even though I've heard alot about the chiques, but yet, the enthusiasm to meet them is flowing rapidly through my veins. Ah, yes, Josephine will also be down here tomorrow, and she's gonna camp over my place. Lets hope that I don't have to sleep on the floor lol. And I do hope that we'll spend some good time in each other's company tomorrow.

I should go to bed. Desperately needs my beauty sleep. Nitez darling.

No comments: