Monday, June 23, 2008

Of Sharing, and Caring.

It has been a good day that isn't that good after all... Sorry ladies, I was late for almost an hour, thanks to the tough match that I was having which I ended up losing... But oh well, it was a good fight. I was pretty afraid that any of you would ran out of patience waiting for me though. You know, ladies... They aren't that bad at being patient, but if you happen to strike the wrong string, the guitar strikes back at you.

Sometimes, when I see people who're stressed out, or they're very motivated towards their work, they kinda freak me out, or maybe, give me scares. They do initiate this... Self-concious in myself, that me, as I am, a procastinator. Last minute work, skipping classes, which I'm quite good at, and I use to take pride in these stuff. Oh well... I guess life isn't that hectic after all, or that's what I think. When I look back into my younger semesters, I find them pretty hard strive through. Tough, B-pharmers, it has been tough. And yet I wonder, how'd you people, manage to achieve a 4.0 GPA for these semesters? Kudos to you guys and girls, for trying so hard. Congratulations to those of you who made it, and condolences to those who died trying. I am, who I am, where I stand today. Although I may be different years before this, or years down the journey of life, I am happy with my achievements, and I'm glad that I've made it through all these hard moments.

Veen oh veen. You know, sometimes, you change my heart in a matter of seconds. It kinda upsets me that we had to end the relationship we had this way, but at this point, I think that we both are happy with what we have at the moment, with where we stand at this critical age of young adults. And with the fact that you're coming down soon in a few weeks time... I can't really imagine what's gonna happen, or whatever that is about to take place. I do hope that we will enjoy our times , together or not. All the late night chats, the times when you keep me awake so that I would accompany you and stop you from falling asleep... Arrr, it does take quite a toll on me and my conciousness. But oh well, be gentle baby, you don't wanna mess with a girl.

And I was at McD again. The 2nd time in this week. GG baby, to my slimming down plans. Haha... The hundreds of push-ups and sit-ups, gone in a night. Gracefully sacrificed for a double cheeseburger, with loads of coke, and the usual bunch of friends, gamers. All those stories that were shared, and why am I surprised that I have friends like you people lol.

Well, I had little of patience, when I was much younger. All the quarrels with mum, and such... Fights, exchange of words, now they all look and sound childish to me. About time to grow up and leave such things huh? Patience, I wouldn't say I have loads of them, but I haven't get angry at anyone for quite some time. I guess, the last time was the security guard at Vista C. But, is anger a sin? I don't really know. It sounds more like a devil's taunt to me.

Well, good night, for now. Dead tired.

No comments: