Thursday, June 26, 2008

Goodbye baby, Guy's Preferences

Arrrrr.... It hasn't been a good day. Okay, besides the fact that I had fun and such, but most importantly, my phone gave up on me. I was complaining about it yesterday, but today, he's gone. Definitely. Sorry and thanks, Veen, for all the trouble you had to go through to bank in that money to me so that I can get myself a new phone.

I did see Mikee again today, and she's abit frustrated about what happened yesterday, or rather, this morning. The lining ups and such. Gawd, even the dean came in and complained about Bpharm's kiasuness, but he did say that he was more worried about the student's safety, so I heard. I'm glad for you Mikee, that you did get what you wanted to do. And thanks alot for the cream too. Hope it'll help.

Talking about girls, and the types of girls we guys like. Its weird. Everyone's got a different taste and preferences. To me, girls... As long as she's nice, caring, outgoing, loving... And most of all, she should know her limits. I personally think, I'm not looking for a good girl, and I prefer those who're not-so-good. Hopefully I can find one who's in between lol. Yet again, today, friends did kinda scold me and ask me questions which I've failed to answer till now, till today. Months have passed, but why and how could I be that stupid to leave a girl who's that pretty and hot? Sometimes it really comes back to haunt me, but I guess what's gone is gone, what's over is over. Its about time to carry on, and of course, we shall not spoil things that are going in the better direction, I think.

Hmmph, I don' t think I'm gonna write alot tonight. I should go to bed soon... I've only got like 3 hours to sleep right now. Gotta wake up for my first ever shooting session. LoL. Okay, its not what you think, if you're reading this. I might be a little polluted, but its a paintball session, not whatever that's in your mind. All excited and fired up, but I'm not sure if I can pull it thru the day tomorrow.

No comments: