Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hold on, brother hold on.

The song kept playing in my head... "Here in my home". By Malaysians, for malaysians. But I do really wonder, how many of is in this country, feels so. How many of you, are true to this country... When things don't really go our way... When other people's benefit comes before your own.

Practically did nothing today. Pretty same for other days... Ee Ling, you really made me wonder... Why am I spending this holiday this way, when I could really be more productive. But... Oh well, I guess, Daniel = entertainment, and Daniel is who I am. Hmmph...

And yes, thank you Mr. and Mrs. Lam, for the wonderful dinner. You both have been great pharmacists that played an important part in my life... And a great thanks to my last minute date... Seesh, to be kept secret :p. She's been a good friend to me all this while, holding me when I'm falling, picking me up when I fell. She's always been there, and for that I sincerely thank you blob. The dinner was wonderful, alas, home-cooked meal since years of KL life.

Mum called me today... When I was having dinner at the pharmacist's place. Dad sold our house, so I guess we're moving pretty soon, as soon as the deal is completed. Awww, I don't really wanna move you know. I've had lots of good times in the house since I moved in in 2001. It has been many years, all those fishing trips, parties, sleepless nights... Drinking moments with dad. But well, people need to move on. Daddy haven't really been feeling well in the house lately, probably because of the noise and the daily hazzle going on around. Well, dad, you're getting older as days pass. You should take good care of your health.

Jo and Dinesh... LoL. If you both ever read this... Both of you seriously played suckily. But yeah, I enjoyed playing with you guys all these nights we spent in the cc... It had been fun, although there have been tough times, and for you girl, I hope you'll hold on to him, and as a good friend of both, from the bottom of my heart, I wish you two all the best.

No comments: